1. Coat chicken wings lightly with vegetable oil.
2. Coat evenly and lightly with Dead End BBQ chicken rub.
3. Place wings in smoker for 2 hours between 270° - 280°.
4. After 2 hours check wings and rotate as needed for your smoker.
5. Continue cooking for another 2 hours or until they reach 165° internal temperature.
Spicy BBQ Sauce
2 quarts Frank's Hot sauce
1 T Cayenne pepper
1 T Crushed red pepper
1/2 tsp., white pepper
2 cups Dead End Red Sauce
1 Cup Dead End Wild Boar Sauce
2 1/2 Habanero peppers, finely diced and roasted for 10 minutes in 350° degree oven
1. Mix dry ingredients together, mix wet ingredients together, then combine both.
Presented by Dead End Barbecue