Blueberry Coffee Cake
It's All So Yummy Blueberry Coffee Cake
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 -12 oz cans of biscuits
- 1 cup of melted butter
- 2 cups of quick cooking oats
- 3 cups of fresh blueberries
- 1 cup of sugar
- Zest of one lemon
- Preheat your oven to 375
- Grease a 13x9 pan. In a small bowl combine brown sugar and cinnamon with a fork.
- Separate dough and cut cut into quarter pieces.
- Dip each one in melted butter and coat with brown sugar mixture.
- Arrange in baking dish.
- Sprinkle with one cup of oats.
- Combine blueberries, lemon zest and sugar in a bowl.
- Spoon over the oat and biscuit mixture.
- Sprinkle with the remaining oats.
- Drizzle any leftover butter over the top.
- Bake until golden brown and center is done.
- Cool for 20 minutes.
Presented By: It's All So Yummy