Salmon with Dragon Tongue Bean Salad
Crispy Skin Salmon:
- Lay salmon meat down skin up on cutting board
- Cut ½ inch deep vertical line in skin all the way down (4 or 5)
- Salt and pepper in cuts and season meat as well.
- Heat pan med high till pan almost smoke.
- Add salmon skin down cook until 2/3 of salmon is cook look at side of fish to tell.
- Once its cook 2/3 on skin side flip and finish on the meat side about 1 or 2 minutes.
- Flip back in back and let rest off heat to plate.
Labor day dragon tongue bean salad:
- Blanch Dragon tongue Bean (Spring Creek Farm)
- Get medium pot of water boil with one lemon.
- Once boil drop bean and cook for 1 minute.
- Put in ice bath.
Blister Local Cherry Tomato:
- Hot pan about to smoke and tomato.
- Season salt and pepper.
Black Garlic Oil:
- One glove of black garlic minced up
- 1 cup olive shake it like it hot till mixed well
5 min Poached Egg:
- Fill pot with water enough to cover egg.
- Bring to boil Add 2 tablespoon of baking soda Put egg in a set time for 5:45 min on the dot.
- Remove egg and chill in an ice bath.
- Peel when ready to serve and reheat in boil water for 30 seconds
- Mix bean and tomato tossed in black garlic oil and season.
- Put egg on top.