Nashville-based Tennessee Brew Works is expanding to Knoxville.
Starting Tuesday, the Tennessee Brew Works team will visit several Knoxville locations and show off a few of its "headliner" beers, including Southern Wit, Extra Easy Ale, Basil Ryeman, Cutaway IPA and Country Roots.
The beer is already being sold in Nashville and Chattanooga.
The company is focused on creating a "local" craft beer and wants to include beer as an extention of the local food movement.
A look at their schedule:
• Tuesday, August 19th, 5-7PM: Tap Takeover at the Casual Pint-Bearden
• Tuesday, August 19th, 7-9PM: Pint Night at Aubrey's-Bearden
• Wednesday, August 20th, 5-8PM: "Meet the Brewer" at Bearden Beer Market
• Thursday, August 21st, 5:30-7:30PM: "Meet the Maker" at the Sunspot
• Thursday, August 21st, 8-10PM: "Meet the Maker" at Hops & Hollars
• August 26-28th: TBD (stay tuned)
You can see more at http://www.tnbrew.com.