(WBIR) If you're looking for a unique way to get into the holiday spirit, head underground this weekend.
Santa Claus is making a special stop at the Cherokee Caverns for the annual "Christmas in the Cave."
While you stroll the cave looking at the Christmas trees and lights, you can ditch the winter coat because the caves are 58-degrees year-round.
Tickets are $8 per person ages 5 and up. Children under 4 years old are free. Parking is also free. Pictures with Santa are $10. Cash and credit cards are accepted.
The cave is located at 8524 Oak Ridge Highway, Knoxville, TN 37931.
Dates and times:
- Thursday, Dec. 12th - 6:00pm - 9:00pm
- Friday, Dec. 13th - 6:00pm-9:00pm
- Saturday, Dec. 14th - 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- Sunday, Dec. 15th - 5:00pm - 9:00
- pmThursday, Dec.19th - 6:00pm - 9:00pm
- Friday, Dec. 20th - 6:00pm - 9:00pm
- Saturday, Dec. 21st - 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- Sunday, Dec. 22nd - 5:00pm - 9:00pm
Click here for more information.