Murphy Springs Farm, National Register of Historic Places, Leadville Coaling Station,
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) - Ten sites in Tennessee nominated for the National Register of Historic Places are scheduled for a hearing with the State Review Board.
The panel is scheduled to meet at the Tennessee Historical Commission office in Nashville on Sept. 17 to decide whether to send them for final approval by the U.S. Department of the Interior.
The sites are:
- Leadville Coaling Station in Cocke County.
- Archaic Shell-Bearing Sites of the Middle Cumberland River Valley and the Grand Ole Opry House in Davidson County.
- Richland in Grainger County.
- Standard-Coosa-Thatcher Mills in Hamilton County.
- Dunbar Historic District and Jefferson Street Historic District in Haywood County.
- Mt. Pisgah Missionary Baptist Church in Henderson County.
- Murphy Springs Farm in Knox County.
- Brown Farm in Washington County.