Update 12:40 pm:
(WBIR) A fire significantly damaged a Sevierville apartment Monday morning.
Sevierville Fire Department spokesperson Bob Stahlke said an electric fire sparked inside the Round Top Apartments on Park Road shortly before 5:50 a.m.
"When they got here, the firefighters discovered a fire in the attic area. There was no fire inside the three units," Stahlke told 10News. "They were able to put it out in about 10 minutes which was very fortunate."
Four people inside managed to get out of the burning building safely. No one was injured in the incident.
Officials said only one building with three units suffered significant damage. The other buildings were unaffected.
Sevierville police had to close a section of Park Road as crews worked the fire.
(WBIR) Firefighters are battling an apartment fire in Sevierville.
Sevier County dispatch said someone reported a fire at the Round Top Apartments on Park Road just before 5:50 a.m. Monday. Sevierville and Sevier County fire departments are currently on scene.
Sevierville police have shut down Park Road at Ridge and Park road due to the fire.
No one was injured in the incident.
10News has sent a crew to the scene.