(WBIR) Crews were out in full-force Saturday to keep roads clear as snow showers made their way through parts of East Tennessee.
Most counties are reporting relatively dry and clear conditions, but drivers should watch out for slick spots if you head out Saturday afternoon.
Here are some road conditions as of 2 p.m. Saturday from TDOT:
- Greene: reporting snow showers coating on roads, crews out on the roads
- Hamblen, Hawkins, Hancock: TDOT crews out clearing the roads
- Cocke: State Route 73 from mile marker 6.0 to 12.2 seeing patches of snow and ice.
- Grainger, Jefferson: Roads have been treated and there are no problems at this time
- Anderson, Union, Knox: no snow sticking and roads are drying off
- Sevier: Light snow being seen and crews are treating spots
- Campbell County: All state routes seeing some slick spots. All lanes clear but wet on I-75, crews out plowing the shoulders
- Claiborne County: All routes are snow covered, crews out plowing
- Scott County: All routes seeing some slick spots, crews out treating the roadways
- Roane: Clear roads that are drying off
- Morgan: Some slush on certain roads, crews working to clear it
- Monroe, Loudon, Blount: Roads clear and dry