(WBIR) It's not officially summer yet, but the summer construction season is well underway.
TDOT has more than 40 construction projects at the moment, according to the SmartWay map. However, 10News is focusing in some of the bigger projects that would affect more drivers.
- Campbell Co. I-75 bridge construction: resurfacing and bridge repair near the Jacksboro exit. Estimated completion date: 08/31/2014
- Jefferson Co. I-40 bridge construction: repairing bridge near MM 424. Estimated completion date: 12/31/2015
- Exit 407 construction in Sevier County: turning the exit into a 'diverging diamond' to improve traffic flow. Estimated completion date: 07/14/2015
- Alcoa Hwy onramp on I-40. Estimated completion date: 06/7/2014
- Knox/Union County road widening on Maynardville Hwy.: working on grading, drainage, and paving. Estimated completion date: 05/31/2016