Video Player
  • Email
  • share

Toddlers still mistake detergent pods for candy

More than 6,200 kids under age 6 got sick after eating the pods last year. A Georgia family recently learned the hard way how dangerous the capsules can be.

http://www.wbir.com/video/2231420180001/1/Toddlers-still-mistake-detergent-pods-for-candy http://bc_gvpc.edgesuite.net/img/963482463001/201303/890/963482463001_2231258900001_thumbnail-for-video-2231341732001.jpg?pubId=963482463001 Toddlers still mistake detergent pods for candy More than 6,200 kids under age 6 got sick after eating the pods last year. A Georgia family recently learned the hard way how dangerous the capsules can be. wxiacandytidedetergentAtlantavpcNational Newsconsumerlaundrycommercepod 01:40

Next Up

    

More Videos

Recent Videos

Page 1 of 7
Sparks gets 324th win

Sparks gets 324th win

00:59 | 10/25/2014 11:36:54 PM
Butch Jones talks loss to Alabama

Butch Jones talks loss to Alabama

14:24 | 10/25/2014 11:31:15 PM
(4) Alabama 34,  Tennessee 20 (Final)

(4) Alabama 34, Tennessee 20 (Final)

02:13 | 10/25/2014 11:31:15 PM
Families take in Halloween a week early

Families take in Halloween a week early

01:45 | 10/25/2014 11:10:00 PM
Vol fan gets first Neyland experience

Vol fan gets first Neyland experience

02:02 | 10/25/2014 10:27:50 PM
If Driving Was Taught Like Sex Ed

If Driving Was Taught Like Sex Ed

02:32 | 10/25/2014 10:25:13 PM