Share This Story!

Let friends in your social network know what you are reading about

Child in hot car died of hyperthermia

Child in hot car died of hyperthermia

A 22-month-old Georgia boy left in a hot car for several hours died of hyperthermia, according to an autopsy report.

Posted!

A link has been posted to your Facebook feed.

Join the Conversation

To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the Conversation Guidelines and FAQs

Child in hot car died of hyperthermia

A 22-month-old Georgia boy left in a hot car for several hours died of hyperthermia, according to an autopsy report. VPC