Share This Story!

Let friends in your social network know what you are reading about

7-year-old accidentally eats pot

7-year-old accidentally eats pot

A Colorado girl thought she was eating a plain old chocolate ball that her mom brought home from work, but a trip to the hospital soon showed the candy contained marijuana. Her mom had no idea.

Posted!

A link has been posted to your Facebook feed.

Join the Conversation

To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the Conversation Guidelines and FAQs

7-year-old accidentally eats pot

A Colorado girl thought she was eating a plain old chocolate ball that her mom brought home from work, but a trip to the hospital soon showed the candy contained marijuana. Her mom had no idea. VPC