Share This Story!

Let friends in your social network know what you are reading about

Caffeine powder overdose kills teen

Caffeine powder overdose kills teen

A teen, and former prom king, died due to toxic levels of caffeine found in his body. According to a coroner, Logan Stiner died from an irregular heartbeat and seizures after ingesting caffeine powder.

Posted!

A link has been posted to your Facebook feed.

Join the Conversation

To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the Conversation Guidelines and FAQs

Caffeine powder overdose kills teen

A teen, and former prom king, died due to toxic levels of caffeine found in his body. According to a coroner, Logan Stiner died from an irregular heartbeat and seizures after ingesting caffeine powder. VPC