Does your favorite ice cream flavor reflect your personality? Baskin-Robbins suggests it might.
In celebration of National Ice Cream Month, the ice cream shop partnered with Dr. Alan Hirsch, founder of the Smell & Taste Treatment and Research Foundation, to identify what some of the most popular ice cream flavors could suggest about a person's personality.
The survey involved adults ages 18 to 65 who live in the United States.
Here are the results:
- If your favorite flavor is vanilla, you're more likely to be impulsive, easily suggestible and an idealist
- Chocolate: dramatic, lively, charming, flirtatious, seductive and gullible
- Very Berry Strawberry: tolerant, devoted, introvert
- Mint Chocolate Chip: argumentative, frugal and cautious
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough: ambitious, competitive, visionary
- Pralines 'n Cream: loving, supportive, prefer to avoid the spotlight
- Jamoca or coffee: scrupulous, conscientious, moral perfectionist
- Chocolate Chip: generous, competent, go-getter
- Rainbow Sherbet: analytic, decisive, pessimistic
- Rocky Road: aggressive, engaging, good listener