1 lb or 2 ¼ Cups of Pureed Fresh Tomatoes "Roma's Work Great"
2 Cups Sugar
3 Cups Yellow Onion, Diced then Pureed
2 TBS Kosher Salt
1/3 Cup Red Wine Vinegar
1. In a medium size pot, combine all ingredients.
2. Cook on Medium High for about 30 minutes, stirring frequently and more so as the mixture reduces and thicken.
3. Mixture should stick to the back of a spoon when thickened enough.
4. Pour mixture into dish and allow to chill completely in refrigerator….or fill those canning jars, and process jars until properly sealed.
5. Serve and enjoy as a condiment to your charcuterie and cheese boards, or try it on a grilled burger with a nice salty cheddar or blue cheese to add a zesty savory sweet twist to a good ole classic.