We love this veggie salad recipe with black beans, avocado, feta, and tomatoes! It's filled with abundant protein and healthy fats to help fuel you throughout the day.
- 2 Avocados
- 3/4 cup sliced Cherry tomatoes
- 2 cans black beans
- 2 cans sweet corn
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- ½ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup rice wine vinegar
- The juice from 3 limes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Served with blue chips
Combine rinsed/drained black beans, sweet yellow corn, sliced cherry tomatoes, feta cheese and fresh cilantro in a large bowl.
Add the avocado last so they don't get too mushy while you stir.
Add in the olive oil, rice vinegar, salt, pepper and lime juice.
Stir until flavors are all combined.
Serve with blue chips.
MORE FROM THE KIN COMMUNITY:
- Celebrate National Watermelon Day with this sangria recipe!
- Is this the perfect guacamole recipe?
- Recipe for a tasty summer chicken salad
- Baby back ribs: a mouth-watering recipe
- Recipe for a July 4 red, white and blue sundae
- How to make a lime sorbet margarita
- Creamy cucumber salad
- A strawberry shortcake recipe for a great summer dessert
- Crispy pork chops with roasted cabbage
- Beer brats: A recipe for your summer cookout!
- Beef Bourguignon recipe