- 2 8 oz blocks cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 3 jars Kraft Old English cheese
- 1 pound bleu cheese, crumbled
- 1 small sweet onion, finely minced
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Lawry’s Season Salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- ¼ cup pecan pieces
In an electric mixer using the paddle attachment beat cream cheese until smooth then add remaining ingredients and mix until thoroughly combined.
Form cheese mixture into 3½ to 4-inch ball using hands sprayed with nonstick cooking spray to prevent sticking.
- 2 cups pecan pieces
- 2 oz parsley flakes
Sprinkle cookie sheet or large piece of foil with parsley flakes and pecan pieces. Roll cheese ball in parsley and pecans to coat.
Refrigerate for 2-3 hours or overnight.
For serving, it’s best to allow the cheese ball to sit at room temperature for about 20 minutes. Serve with buttery crackers.
Note: This recipe does make 2-3 cheese balls, which is great if you’re hosting a party or want to give it as a gift. If that’s not the case, consider reducing the recipe by half to make one cheese ball.