CLEVELAND, OH — Get ready for an astounding statistic: the average grooming costs for a dog or cat owner is a minimum of $1,200 per year! We've all been there: tangled fur, unhealthy undercoats, burrs and painful messes for pets.
An unhealthy undercoat for a dog (especially during the change of seasons) can lead to diminished circulation. Professionals can help with this, and there's a tool they use that you can now get for home use for $30.
Used in conjunction with grooming services, the Pur-Pet grooming rake can cut down on the time your dog or cat spends at the groomer, and more importantly, give your four-legged family member a healthier, shinier coat free of tangle.
The Pur-Pet grooming rake is widely considered to be one of the best grooming tools on the market. Your pet gets a massage and you get a soft, smooth and much more shiny fur in minutes.
Click the play button to see the Pur-Pet in action.
- Outperformed all grooming rakes and tools in its class and at double the price
- Perfect fit for all furry pets
- Gently removes loose hair, mats, and tangles
- Makes fur more smooth and soft in minutes
- Improves your pets health: increases circulation from heavy undercoats
- Breaks down knots and mats without scratching pet skin
- Will not pull or cut the fur
- Gently massages pet skin, improving circulation
- Lowest recorded price today
Matt Granite is a freelance consumer reporter who produces stories and video for this Station, Amazon Live and others. He is not compensated by the brands featured here. This Station and its parent company may receive a share of the revenue from the site that sells the product if you purchase one of these products using the link on this page.