Knoxville Police officers responded to a call of a possible overdose Friday night.

The call came around 9:39 p.m. Friday and took them to an address in the 3200 block of Johnston Street.

KPD found a vehicle parked in a back alleyway where they found a deceased male inside.

As crews worked the scene, two medics with AMR became sick after having inhaled a chemical from inside the vehicle, according to KPD.

More News

Next Story

Not Available

Just For You

Not Available

Trending

Not Available

They were transported to the hospital for evaluation.  The preliminary investigation shows that the victim possibly overdosed while inhaling a type of chemical. 

His name is being withheld until family is notified.

WBIR will bring updates on the conditions of the two medics.