The Tennessee Vols will be kicking off in Faurot Field this Saturday against the Missouri Tigers at 7:30 p.m. ET.
After a much needed win against Southern Miss at the Tennessee homecoming game, Coach Butch Jones and his team are getting ready to travel to Columbia to face the Tigers.
Earlier this week, Coach Jones announced that Evan Berry will be out for the season due to injuries. Cade Mays also announced that he has decided to de-commit from the Vols.
“I keep my eyes always on the Lord. With Him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.” Please respect my decision. pic.twitter.com/ANvoIpP1Bf— Cade Mays (@_mayc2) November 7, 2017
MORE: Visit the Big Orange Locker.
For Tennessee fans traveling to Missouri this weekend, former UT men's basketball coach Cuonzo Martin will be making his regular-season debut as Missouri's coach this Friday.
If you aren't able to make it to the game this weekend, the game will be broadcasted on SEC Network at 7:30 p.m. ET or listen live on 99.1 FM.
Weather and Traffic
The forecast this weekend in Columbia, MO is showing low fifties and high forties, with a low chance for rain. Be sure to dress warm!
You can keep track of traffic conditions on the WBIR traffic page.
Below is the list of prohibited items for Faurot Field.
- Animals (except for assistive purposes)
- Artificial noisemakers
- Bags, containers, and coolers not in compliance with clear bag policy
- Banners/signs larger than 2'X 3' (must reflect good sportsmanship and must not be on a pole, or affixed to any part of the facility)
- Cans and glass bottles
- Firearms and weapons
- Laser Lights
- Outside food or beverage (one sealed water bottle is permitted, and food for medical purposes is permitted with the approval of gate attendant)
- Portable seats larger than 16" x 18" x 9"
- Professional-grade audio/video equipment
Bags not meeting the criteria below are prohibited:
- Bags must be clear plastic, vinyl, or PVC and not exceeding 12" x 6" x 12"
- One-gallon, clear plastic freezer bags
- Small clutch bags that do not exceed 4.5" x 6.5"
- An institutionally approved logo no larger than 4.5" x 3.4" on one side of permissible clear bag
Click Here for more information on the SEC Clear Bag Policy.