KNOXVILLE, Tenn. — Tennessee's Grant Williams has been named AP first team All-American and Admiral Schofield received an honorable mention the Associated Press announced on Tuesday.
Williams received the second most votes in the country, only behind Duke's Zion Williamson.
The Tennessee junior averaged 19.0 points, 7.6 rebounds, 3.1 assists, 1.4 blocks and 1.1 steals all while shooting 56.5 percent from the floor this season.
Here's a look at the rest of the first team:
-Zion Williamson, Duke
-Grant Williams, Tennessee
-RJ Barrett, Duke
-Ja Morant, Murray State
-Cassisu Winston, Michigan State
Senior Admiral Schofield was given an AP All-American honorable mention honor. Schofield averaged 16.5 points and 6.1 rebounds and was a leader on one of a Tennessee team that tied for most wins in program history.
For the rest of the AP All-American team, click HERE.
More stories on the Vols:
- Audience of One: Vols' faith lifts basketball team to greater heights
- This Vol-Boilermaker couple's anniversary is Thursday, and they aren't watching tip-off together
- Big Orange wins mean green for UT coaches
- Grant Williams named Citizen Naismith Trophy finalist
- 'The Admiral': Admiral Schofield highlights his career at UT with The Players' Tribune
- Jordan Bowden destined to play Tennessee basketball
- 'Flying' with Tennessee basketball, sort of...