3:20 p.m.- Senior offensive lineman Jashon Robertson and junior defensive tackle Kahlil McKenzie will not play against Vanderbilt.
4:11 p.m. - Touchdown Tennessee! INCREDIBLE one-handed grab by Marquez Callaway. Vols cap a 9 play, 85 yd. opening drive with 6. PAT is good, Tennessee leads, 7-0.
4:20 p.m. - Vandy responds with a touchdown of their own. C.J. Duncan runs it in from 9 yards out. Score is all tied up at 7.
4:32 p.m. - John Kelly runs the ball in for a Tennessee TD. Vols lead 14-7.
***END OF FIRST QUARTER***
4:48 p.m. -Vandy RB Ralph Webb flips into the end zone for the Commodore TD.
5:20 p.m.- Vandy Takes their first lead of the night. Shurmer connects with Lipscomb, 30 yards for the score. Commodores take a 21-14 lead late in the 2Q.
***END OF SECOND QUARTER***
6:26 p.m. - Aaron Medley kicks a career-long 49-yd field goal. Tennessee trails 21-17.
***END OF THIRD QUARTER***
6:40 p.m.- Shurmur to Sherfield for six. Vandy increases their lead 28-17.
-Shurmur to Sherfield again. 12 yards this time and Vandy takes a 35-17 lead.
- Ralph Webb 20 yard TD run. Commodores score on their third consecutive drive. It's 42-17.
- Vols score in garbage time. Guarantano hits Ethan Wolf.
FINAL: Vanderbilt 42, Tennessee 24.
Tennessee hosts in-state rival Vanderbilt in a battle between winless teams in conference play on Saturday.
There aren't any post-season implications on the line for either team, but there's a whole lot of pride on the line for Tennessee. The Vols are playing to avoid breaking several dubious records.
1. If Tennessee loses to Vanderbilt, they will have lost to Vandy and Kentucky in the same season for the first time since 1964.
2. A loss would push Tennessee's SEC losing streak to nine games, a new school record.
3. The Vols are trying to avoid their first winless conference record and eight-loss season in program history. Tennessee and Ohio State are the only programs to have never lost eight games in a single season.
Saturday is also Senior Day, 22 Vol seniors will be honored before kickoff at 4 P.M.
Follow along live on the WBIR and WBIR Sports Twitter and Facebook. We'll update live here as well at the top of the article.