Every year, the Atlanta Tipoff Club honors the top college basketball players and coaches in the country with the Naismith Trophy.
This year, two Vols are in the running for this prestigious honor, and you can help them win!
Tennessee basketball's Grant Williams is one of four players still in the running for Men's Player of the Year by the Atlanta Tipoff Club. Duke's Zion Williamson, Gonzaga's Rui Hachimura and Murray State's Ja Morant are also on the list.
Head coach Rick Barnes is up for Men's Coach of the Year, against Texas Tech's Chris Beard, the University of Virginia's Tony Bennett and the University of Houston's Kelvin Sampson.
Tennessee fans will be able to support their favorite coach and player by voting for them once a day between March 22-April 3. The fan vote will account for five percent of the overall final vote.
The 2019 Citizen Naismith Trophy will be awarded on at the Naismith Awards Brunch on April 7, 2019, during the Final Four in Minneapolis.
More stories on the Vols:
- Audience of One: Vols' faith lifts basketball team to greater heights
- 'I got my Pal's, man' || Before the Big Dance, Vol Hoop's Fulkerson fills up with Frenchie Fries
- Big Orange wins mean green for UT coaches
- These are the 10 most relatable reactions from the Vols' big Kentucky win
- 'The Admiral': Admiral Schofield highlights his career at UT with The Players' Tribune
- Three Tennessee players earn All-SEC recognition
- One Cry, We All Cry: Vols give emotional salute to senior athletes
- Jordan Bowden destined to play Tennessee basketball
- 'Flying' with Tennessee basketball, sort of...