KNOXVILLE, Tenn. — Allegiant Air has announced five new seasonal flights out of Knoxville's McGhee Tyson Airport:
- Boston, Massachusetts beginning May 8, 2020
- Houston, Texas beginning May 21, 2020
- Chicago, Illinois beginning May 21, 2020
- Austin, Texas beginning May 22, 2020
- Myrtle Beach, South Carolina beginning June 6, 2020
The new flights are part of the largest expansion in the low-fare airline's history, with 44 new nonstop routes. Allegiant will be flying to Chicago, Boston, and Houston for the first time.
To celebrate the new flights, Allegiant is offering introductory one-way fares as low as $33.