INDIANAPOLIS — It wasn't weather but high volume of air travelers that caused delays at several airports on Tuesday. Most of those delays were departure delays.
Wednesday is the busy travel day before Thanksgiving, and the forecast looks great for central Indiana. Forecast highs are in the lower 50s on Wednesday afternoon with mainly cloudy skies. It will be a breezy day with winds out of the south at 15-25 mph. Some stronger wind gusts are possible.
Weather won't be a problem for travel across Indiana and most of the country. In fact, the weather will have a low impact, and that is highlighted in green.
Here is another look at the mainly quiet weather on Wednesday with FutureTrak13.
What other people are reading:
- Wait times soar, patients turned away at Indiana veterinary hospitals
- Swimming pool disaster leads to $90,000 Thanksgiving surprise for Indy grandma
- Thanksgiving 2021: Which stores will be open, closed
- Don't make your family sick: Thanksgiving food safety
- The American Kennel Club's list of foods your dog can eat this Thanksgiving
- Boy, 8, is 6th death in Waukesha parade crash; suspect charged
- 'Friendsgiving' hopes to raise awareness about kids living in the foster care system during the holidays
- 'Indiana is the gold standard' | Officials, evacuees give update on Operation Welcome Allies