Pfizer says COVID-19 vaccine works in kids ages 5 to 11 Pfizer says its COVID vaccine works in kids under 12 When can kids under 12 get the COVID vaccine? Pfizer shares key update Pfizer to seek authorization soon for COVID vaccines for kids ages 5 to 11
- As leaders reconvene at UN, climate and COVID top the list
- Federal judge blocks Gov. Bill Lee's mask opt-out executive order with preliminary injunction in Shelby Co.
- Knoxville Children's Theatre postpones weekend performances of "Aristocats, KIDS"
- Top doctors say not so fast to Biden's boosters-for-all plan
- US panel backs COVID-19 boosters only for elderly, high-risk
More Coronavirus news
- Great cats test 'presumptive positive' for COVID-19 at Smithsonian's National Zoo
- What are crisis standards of care, which some hospitals are adopting?
- Zoo Knoxville tigers get COVID-19 vaccines
- Knox County Mayor to President Biden: 'Knox County will not comply with your mandate'
- COVID-19 in Knox County: 8 new COVID-19 related deaths, 421 new cases
- KCHD: 8 muertes adicionales y 421 nuevos casos de COVID-19 en el Condado de Knox
- Pellissippi State ofrecerá vacunas contra COVID-19 el 20 de septiembre
- East Tennessee Children's Hospital says it's busy with RSV & COVID-19