- AstraZeneca to seek US approval of COVID vaccine in 2nd half of year
- Lawsuit filed against Gov. Lee, Department of Labor for ending federal unemployment benefits early
- Federal eviction moratorium ends Saturday, Knox County renters worried for weekend
- Knox Co. Board of Health meets in new advisory role to discuss rising COVID-19 cases
- Blount Co. AMR first responders start shorter workweeks due to increased stress from pandemic
- Reports: Most Apple stores to require masks again for shoppers, employees
More Coronavirus news
- Despiden a alta funcionaria del programa de vacunación del Departamento de Salud de Tennessee
- Is it legal for employers to require the COVID-19 vaccine?
- White House considering vaccine mandate for federal workers
- East Tennessee hospitals say they're prepared as COVID-19 cases, hospitalizations start rising
- CDC reverses course on indoor masks in parts of US where COVID is surging
- Updated CDC guidance: Where are masks indoors recommended again?
- Tokyo records record coronavirus cases days after Olympics begin
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center requiring its leaders to be vaccinated for COVID-19