2022 Tennessee Election Results
Real-time Tennessee election results for the 2022 Midterms will be posted here on Tuesday, Nov. 8.
The gubernatorial race pits Republican Governor Bill Lee against Democrat Jason Martin and several independent challengers.
Knoxville's second congressional district will decide a U.S. House race between incumbent Republican Tim Burchett and Democrat Mark Harmon. Northeast Tennessee's first congressional district will also vote to decide a race between incumbent Republican Diana Harshbarger and Democrat Cameron Parsons. In Southeast Tennessee, Chattanooga's third congressional district will vote between incumbent Republican Chuck Fleischmann and Democrat Meg Gorman.
Numerous state House and Senate seats are up for election this year. Tennessee voters will also decide the fate of four amendments to the state constitution, which you can read about in detail at this link.
WBIR 10News has an election guide with tips and resources to help you vote. Polls open at 8 a.m. and close at 8 p.m. on November 8 for most East Tennessee cities and counties in the Eastern Time Zone. For those in Cumberland and Fentress counties in the Central Time Zone, the polls will open for most at 7 a.m. and close at 7 p.m. You can check the state's voter information website to find your polling location and hours for Election Day.
WBIR 10News will be keeping you updated through Election Day with the latest results across East Tennessee. Bookmark this page for real-time election results, including absentee ballots and early voting, as they come in after the polls close. To get an alert when the results begin to come in, download the 10News app on the App Store or Google Play and sign up for alerts. You can also watch election night coverage on the 10News Nightbeat at 11 p.m. or streaming on 10News+, which is available on Roku and Amazon Fire devices.
Click for full map
Amendment 1Precincts: 1,834 / 1,853 (99% reporting)
Amendment 2Precincts: 1,834 / 1,853 (99% reporting)
Amendment 3Precincts: 1,834 / 1,853 (99% reporting)
Amendment 4Precincts: 1,834 / 1,853 (99% reporting)
Governor - TennesseePrecincts: 1,834 / 1,853 (99% reporting)
State House District 15 - TennesseePrecincts: 21 / 21 (100% reporting)
State House District 18 - TennesseePrecincts: 19 / 19 (100% reporting)
U.S. House District 2 - TennesseePrecincts: 193 / 195 (99% reporting)
- Mike Pence set to enter presidential race this week, challenging former boss
- YouTube reverses policy on false claims about past US elections
- DeSantis expected to announce presidential campaign in live Twitter event
- 'We're not prepared for this': AI could take campaign dirty tricks to new low
- Biden to launch '24 bid, betting record will top age worries
- 'An egregious overstep' | TN House and Senate pass bills that would prevent Knoxville voters from participating in every city council election
- Raphael Warnock defeats Herschel Walker in Georgia Senate race
- Republicans win control of the House
- Congress returns for busy lame-duck session
- Mental Health Monday: Expert offers tips on how to deal with post-election stress and anxiety