In a trial this week in Campbell County, a jury found Kenneth Bartley not guilty of aggravated assault.
Convicted Campbell County school shooter Kenneth Bartley Jr. was put behind bars Sunday night after threatening a woman with a rubber mallet, according to the Campbell County Sheriff's Office.
According to an affidavit filed by a responding officer in the General Sessions Court of Campbell County, officers were dispatched to a disturbance off 400 Imperial Heights Drive in Lafollette, which is also listed as Bartley's home address.
Officers said they found Bartley walking down the road from the residence and agreed to accompany officers back to the residence.
When they arrived, the victim told officers Bartley had showed up with several other people wanting money. The victim said she asked Bartley to leave several times before he told her "Get out of my face, b****, I will kill you."
The victim then said she feared for her life when Bartley grabbed a nearby rubber mallet, so she ran and grabbed a revolver. The affidavit claims the victim did not point the weapon at Bartley, saying she pointed it to the ground and told him to leave several times.
The victim then said she told Bartley to get on the ground until police arrived, and Bartley then left.
The Campbell County Sheriff's Office booked Bartley Sunday night on an aggravated assault charge.
Bartley became infamous in 2005 after he was convicted for shooting and killing an administrator at Campbell County High School.
His first degree murder conviction was eventually thrown out and his charges were reduced. He was set free in Feb. 2014.
He was put behind bars again earlier this year in February after pleading guilty to criminal trespassing at a Knox County Salvation Army.