No one was hurt in a house fire in West Knoxville Saturday morning.

Rural Metro Fire responded to flames at 9928 Sierra Vista Lane. The fire department said a man, a woman and their dog was home at the time, but they all made it out safely.

Jeff Bagwell, the fire department's spokesperson, said the fire started around the fireplace and the back up the house. He said went up the back of the house and through the chimney.

More News

Next Story

Not Available

Just For You

Not Available

Trending

Not Available

Bagwell said the first floor looked salvageable and most of the damage was to the outside of the home.

Rural Metro Fire was not sure what started the fire. Investigators will determine the cause.