Getting You Back to School
- Gov. Bill Lee wants a homeland security agent in every Tennessee school district
- HBCU graduate makes history as first-ever Black woman neurosurgery resident at Vanderbilt
- Tennessee Tech exploring fuel cells for air travel
- Senator: Bill aimed at disbanding TN Commission on Children and Youth not moving forward this year
- UTC professors learning to use ChatGPT to their advantage as it changes the game
- TN lawmakers allow 4 out of 19 proposed third-grade retention law amendments to pass subcommittee
- KCS decides to start allocating money for new playgrounds, instead of having communities fund them
- $6,000 book donation helps children in Strawberry Plains area get a 'head start'
- UT launching first public College of Music in the state, transforming the School of Music
- Parents pull together to pay off all Jefferson County student lunch debt
- Many kids are struggling in school. Do their parents know?
- Iranian leader denounces poisonings of schoolgirls
- Some East Tennessee school districts close due to inclement weather Friday
- Security camera video appears to show former McCreary County Schools Superintendent with gun on school property